in

Canadian Motel Evacuates 52 People And 1 Dog With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Canadian motel evacuated 52 people and one dog, sending 46 to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/10/americas/canada-winnipeg-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-trnd/index.html

(Photo courtesy of cnn.com)

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Gail Shirk

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments

Illinois Mother Arrested When Spotted Driving With Inflatable Pool On Top Of Car, With Her Two Children Sitting Inside Of It

Scientists Are Trying To Make ‘Ploonets’ A Thing